At the time of registration, we will collect a non-refundable $75 deposit. In the event of program or participant cancellation, this deposit will become “transferable” meaning it can be used as a credit towards another Camp Fire program including rentals, Before and After School, or future camp sessions. Below are the outdated policies, which are currently in review.
Additional information about our cancellation policies will be updated and posted in 2021.
To cancel a registration at any of our summer programs, you must give notice prior to the session start date.
Resident Camp and Namanu Ranch, Family Camp & Events
- With more than 60 days notice given before session starts: fees are refunded minus 50% of registration deposit.
- With 31-60 days notice given prior to session start date: 75% refund of total registration fees will be given.
- With 15-30 days notice given prior to session start date: 50% refund of total registration fees.
- Within 14 days prior to session start date: NO REFUND.
In the event of a medical condition that causes cancellation, a full refund will be given if we are unable to move the child into another program. Written notification from the family and physician are required.
- Bus fees paid are non-refundable.
- Pre-ordered t-shirts are non-refundable.
- Session transfers are subject to a $15 transfer fee.
If your child leaves camp early or arrives late due to accident, illness, homesickness, behavior problems, other activities to attend or camper or parent request, there will be no refunds or prorated fees