At the time of registration, we collect a non-refundable deposit. In the event of program or participant cancellation, this deposit will become “transferable” meaning it can be used as a credit towards another Camp Fire program including rentals, Before and After School, or future camp sessions.
Overnight Camp, Namanu Ranch, Family Camp & Events
- With more than 60 days notice given before session starts: All paid fees are refunded minus the registration deposit.
- With 31-60 days notice given prior to session start date: 75% refund of total registration fees paid will be given minus the registration deposit.
- With 15-30 days notice given prior to session start date: 50% refund of total registration fees paid minus the registration deposit.
- Within 14 days prior to session start date: NO REFUND.
In the event of a medical condition that causes a cancellation, a full refund will be given if we are unable to move the child into another program. A written notification from the family and physician is required for a full refund.
If a child presents ill with Covid symptoms or has a positive test prior to their session the above medical policy applies.
Other Cancellation / Transfer Policies
- Bus fees paid are non-refundable.
- Pre-ordered t-shirts are non-refundable.
- Session transfers are subject to a $15 transfer fee.
If your child leaves camp early or arrives late due to accident, illness, homesickness, behavior problems, other activities to attend or camper or parent request, there will be no refunds or prorated fees