Camp Namanu is proud to provide financial assistance to as many youth as possible each summer. Scholarships are provided through generous donations from individuals and organizations.
Financial Aid Applications are due in the Camp Fire office. Email or post applications to:
Camp Fire Columbia
1411 SW Morrison Street #300
Portland, Oregon 97205
Phone: (971) 340-1608 or (971) 340-1613
Or scan and e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Important Financial Aid Information
- Financial Aid Applicants must register and pay required deposit before submitting a financial aid application. Contact the Camp Fire Registrar if you cannot meet this requirement.
- Financial Aid applications must be filled out completely. An incomplete application may not be considered.
- Applications are date stamped upon receipt. Applicants can request an email confirmation that application has been received.
- Award letters will specify the dollar award amount and which Camp session it can be applied toward. Financial Aid awards are not transferable to another person or camp session. Applicants may receive an award for a camp session that is different from the one they registered. Camp Fire will do its best to honor applicants’ first session choice.
- Late Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis in the event that additional aid funds and session capacity becomes available. Late Applicants will be contacted if we are able to offer a financial aid award.