Come challenge yourself and build stronger connections with your family, together.
What is it?
A chance for families to play and learn on our challenge course while developing communication skills and overcoming some physical obstacles. $35 per person!
Who can come?
Anyone ages 10 and up who wants to have some fun being outside playing in the forest. Folks under the age of 18 must come with an adult.
What should we bring?
Bring clothes that will keep you and your family warm and dry in whatever weather is thrown at us:
- Rain coat
- Closed toed shoes with traction. Sneakers usually work.
- Thick socks and/or a change of socks
- An extra warm layer like a sweatshirt or jacket
Also, consider bringing:
- A water bottle
- Sunscreen (if weather permits)
- Sunglasses or a brimmed hat
- A camera
- Bug Spray
Is Lunch Included?
Why, yes it is! We will have complementary lunch options here for you!
9:30 – Check in and Information
10:00 – Challenge Course Fun!
12:00 – Lunch
1:30 – More Challenge Course Fun!
3:45 – Debrief, and Check out
4:00 – Thanks for coming! See you next time!
How do I register for Family Activity Days?
Click this link! Or If you have not yet created a registration account in our system, please follow the directions below.
- Follow the prompts on the webpage for the activity you wish to register for and click on Add to Cart.
- At the log in screen please click on Create New Account.
- Enter the required information, and be sure to check the box that designates you as the main contact for the family.
- As an adult, you may choose the age field designating yourself as Adult 18-99. *Please note that you must enter a date of birth for all participants under the age of 18. You will have an opportunity to register them after you have registered yourself.
- Your username is your email address and you must create a password for your account.
- Once entered, you will have the option of clicking on Create Accountor, if you have additional family members to add, Create Account and Add Family Member.
- Now just follow the prompts! If you have any difficulty, please contact the Registrar at 971-340-1608 or 971-340-1607 during normal office hours and we’d be happy to assist you.
Cancellation up to 15 days prior to the date of the event will result in 80% refund of fees paid. Cancellation 14 days or less prior to the event will forfeit fees paid.
Never been to our Namanu Ranch before? The address is 42185 SE Elsner Rd, Sandy, OR 97055
We are super excited to have you and your family join us! See you then!
If you have questions please contact our Rental Manager at email@example.com or 971-340-1598