Fun for the Whole Family, Coming this April to Camp Namanu!
Has your child come home from camp and made you jealous that you didn’t get to go with them? We get it. This is your chance to come to camp and build those memories together. Come and row duck pond boats, climb the rock-wall, and cook s’mores around the fire while you gaze in awe at the 200 year old Douglas fir trees that surround camp.
Mark it on your calendars now, April 21st-23rd 2017.
Living It Up Namanu-Style
Sign up for our cottage weekend online and select from a number of different lodging options. Both Lodges and Cabins are available, and chances are the one you want won’t last long! Do you have friends that are also interested in coming to the cottage weekend? When you register, you can request to share a cabin with them. Space is limited! At only $150 per person for the whole weekend you and your family get lodging, meals in Raker lodge, and classic Camp Namanu activities.
Need help deciding where to stay? Download our Rental Guide with descriptions of each Lodge and Cabin Unit.
Arrive at camp Friday night, April 21st, for snacks, games, and settling in. Or join us first thing Saturday morning, April 22nd.
The Weekend includes meals and snacks Saturday, and breakfast Sunday. Organized activities will be available all day Saturday and into the evening. Sunday includes time to pack up, and Free Time to explore camp as a family.
A High Ropes Course activity is available for adults and children 12 years and up for an additional fee.
Check Out is Sunday at 11AM.
What activities will be available?
Archery, hikes, camp craft activities, arts & crafts projects, duck pond boating, and the climbing tower will be available based on interest.
We are also offering a chance for families with children ages 12 and up to go to the high ropes circuit. There will be an additional cost for this option.
At our campfire hosted by Namanu staff, families may teach songs, perform skits, or tell jokes.
What will the schedule look like?
Friday evening we will have snacks, board games, and a fire in Uncle Toby’s Story House
Pack & Clean
See you next time!
If you have never been to Camp Namanu before, here are directions for you!
We are excited to welcome you and your family to this weekend of fun and exploration!
If you have not yet created a registration account in our system, please follow the directions below.
- Follow the prompts on the webpage for the activity you wish to register for and click on Add to Cart.
- At the log in screen please click on Create New Account.
- Enter the required information, and be sure to check the box that designates you as the main contact for the family.
- As an adult, you may choose the age field designating yourself as Adult 18-99.*Please note that you must enter a date of birth for all participants under the age of 18. You will have an opportunity to register them after you have registered yourself.
- Your username is your email address and you must create a password for your account.
- Once entered, you will have the option of clicking on Create Accountor, if you have additional family members to add, Create Account and Add Family Member.
- Now just follow the prompts! If you have any difficulty, please contact the Registrar at 971-340-1608 or 971-340-1607 during normal office hours and we’d be happy to assist you.
Please note that you may pay the total fees at registration or you may opt to pay $50 now and accept the payment plan for the remainder to be charged on March 2oth. Cancellation prior to March 20th will receive a full refund, cancellation on March 20th or later will forfeit 20% of the total registration fees (including Ropes Course fees).
If you have questions or concerns please contact our Rental Manager at 971-340-1598 or email@example.com