Click on a link below to discover more!
- Camp Leadership Opportunities
- 2021 Camper Handbook (2022 is coming!)
- 2022 Calendar
- 2022 Gears & CIT Calendar
- 2022 Pricing
- Registration Instructions
- Cancellation Policies
- Directions to Camp
- Financial Assistance
- Sample Schedules
Our Camper Handbook share everything you need to know to prepare your camper for camp, and get them to and from camp on time! If you have questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call (971) 340-1608.
What is new in 2021?
- Camp staff will all have received a Covid-19 vaccine and we encourage all eligible campers to get vaccinated prior to their session this summer. The more folks we have vaccinated on site the safer our community will be this summer.
- We will not be providing bus transportation this year as part of our Covid-19 safety guidelines. This is a temporary change and we expect to have it back in 2022.
- Check-in and check-out windows will be tight this year so we ask families to plan ahead to ensure on-time arrival. Otherwise it will likely cause delays in your arrival or departure from camp.
- Store money can be uploaded through your UltraCamp account. This will be a more simple and secure way to provide store money for campers and receive refund for any unused funds.
- We will use some versions of cohorts this year, however campers will still have outdoor opportunities to interact with other cabins and units.
- Cabin group “cohort” – campers and staff can be maskless indoors or outdoors with their cabin group.
- We will utilize distancing and/or masking depending on the circumstance when interacting with campers or staff outside of cabin groups.
- Camp ends on Fridays this year. This adjustment means we have more time to clean and flip camp for our next group of incoming campers.
- Because of this we highly encourage mail to be dropped at camp during check-in rather than mailed.
Camp Namanu is an American Camp Association (ACA) accredited camp. An American Camping Association Accreditation signifies that our camp maintains the highest standards of excellence in facility, safety, staffing and program design. The American Camp Association watches its camps very closely. Camp Namanu has ACA trained visitors on a regular basis and goes through an extremely in-depth evaluation every three years. We are required to meet up to 300 standards in all aspects of our operation. Being an ACA accredited camp shows our commitment to providing a safe, fun and nurturing environment for children. We will not compromise on providing the highest quality experience in accordance with our keen awareness for safety.