Camp Namanu is proud to provide financial assistance to a number of youth each summer. Scholarships, or “Camperships,” are provided through generous donations from individuals, organizations, and partners. Please complete the application and return to the Camp Fire Columbia office for review.
Camp Namanu Scholarship Application and details coming soon!
Applications are due April 1st, 2019.
Applications received after April 1st will be reviewed on a rolling basis in the event that additional aid funds and capacity become available. Applicants will be contacted if funds are available.
- Applicants must be registered and have paid a registration deposit before submitting a financial aid application.
- Choose your first choice of session dates when registering. Camp Fire will do its best to honor the chosen session date but may offer assistance for another session.
- Financial Aid applicants are subject to the following auto-payment schedule: 20% of camp fees on Jan 16th, 20% of camp fees on Mar 19th, and May 26th, 2019. Additional voluntary payments may be made toward the balance at any time.
- The final balance is due on May 26th, 2019.
- Financial Aid award amounts are 20%, 40% or 60%. Auto-payments ensure that no more than the minimum family contribution is collected prior to the issuance of awards.
- Final payment is due on May 26th for all registrations.
- Standard cancellation policies do apply to financial aid recipients after May 15th, 2019
- Financial assistance funds are limited and intended to be supplemental, so only partial scholarships are available.
- Incomplete applications will not be considered. All requested financial information including family contribution amount must be listed on application.
- A maximum of 2 applications per family will be considered. Separate applications are required for each child. Awards may be limited to 1 child per family.
- Award funds can only be applied toward base camp registration fees and cannot be applied toward bus fees, t-shirt pre-orders, trail rides or other camp add-on options.
- Financial aid awards are not transferable to another person or camp session.
Email or mail applications to:
Camp Fire Columbia
1411 SW Morrison Street #300
Portland, Oregon 97205
Phone: (971) 340-1608
Questions? Contact Registar@campfirecolumbia.org or call (971) 340-1608.