Thank you to everyone who joined us for Service Weekend at Camp Namanu! We appreciate you helping us to wake Camp up after a winter’s slumber in time for all of the Family events that are happening at Namanu this spring.
- 180 hours of service time, which is over 1 month of Dale’s work hours.
- Lots of wood was chopped, enough to fill one side of the wood shed.
- Over 50 bags of concrete used to start building the amphitheater in honor of Miss Sue.
- Front and back horse paddocks were measured.
- Every mattress and cabin were cleaned and swept.
- 20 people stayed for the Friends of Namanu meeting.
- We thanked our NCCC crew and hosted them for Saturday night’s dinner.
- The bread room and mixers were cleaned.
- Each cabin was restocked with cleaning supplies.
- The archery range was cleaned and prepped for Archery.
- A very small group of people stripped fabric for the Weavery.
Our next service weekend will be held the weekend of June 2nd-4th. If you want more Namanu fun before Summer starts check out our Family Days and Weekends. Check out all your options here!