Please join us for the 2019 Friends of Namanu Reunion Weekend, September 5-8!
Each year we look forward to convening our alumni from across the decades to come back to Camp Namanu, the camp of our dreams. This year we have many activities planned for you including a special Paint and Sip on Thursday evening. Other activities include Riverbox (our talent show) on Friday evening, camp crafts, silent auction, banquet, closing fire and Mr. Underhill’s brunch. And, you can absolutely expect singing of our favorite camp songs!
A full, detailed schedule is available HERE.
Register here: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/2019FonReunionRegistration
- Friends of Namanu Membership: Free
- Registration (required for all): $65
- Overnight Fee: $25 (per night)
- Saturday Day Only: $115 ($65 registration fee + $50)
- Special Event Paint and Sip: $35
*Scholarships may be available, please connect with B’Lou at firstname.lastname@example.org or 503-348-0215 for more information.
Payment is not due upon registration. Registration and other fees will be collected onsite. If you need alternate payment arrangements, please email email@example.com or 971-340-1604.
How you can help:
- Have an item to donate to the silent auction or live auction? Please contact Josey at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We will accept new or gently used jewelry onsite for our Jewelry Vault Sale.
- A free t-shirt will be provided with a $50 donation for the 2019 FoN project! Stay tuned for details.