Camp Namanu – Rates and Policies
Application and Payment Policy
- 40% of total cost of rental is DUE WITH YOUR APPLICATION
- Additional 40% is DUE 90 DAYS PRIOR to your arrival date
- FINAL PAYMENT is DUE 30 DAYS PRIOR to arrival on site
- Cancellations must be received in writing.
- 50% of deposit is forfeited if cancelled 90 days or more prior to rental arrival date
- 100% deposit is forfeited if cancelled within 30 to 90 days of rental arrival date
- Reservations cancelled within 30 days of rental arrival date receive no refund
Damage Deposit- Beginning in 2019 Camp Fire requires a refundable 10% Damage Deposit. Fees charged to your deposit may include but are not limited to:
- Physical damage to facilities, site, property, or grounds
- Failure to adequately clean the site and facilities
- Failure to depart site by scheduled departure time
- Use of uncontracted spaces or buildings
- Theft or misuse of camp property
How to Apply for a Rental
Download the Camp Namanu Rental Guide and/or contact the Camp Namanu Registrar at firstname.lastname@example.org or 971-340-1608 to confirm date availability. Answer any initial rental questions, and schedule site tour (tour is optional but strongly encouraged).
Download and complete the Rental Spaces and Activities Form to select group space, cabin/lodge overnight space, dining service, or desired activities.
Submit signed Rental Agreement & Liability Waiver, Rental Spaces and Activities Form, along with 40% of total rental fee to the Camp Fire Columbia main office.
Rental reservation confirmed within 5 business days after receipt of agreement and deposit.
Additional Steps and Deadlines
90 days prior to arrival date, additional 40% total rental fee deposit due to Camp Fire office.
30 days prior to arrival date, remaining balance and insurance certificate due.
14 days prior to arrival date confirm number of guests for activities (if applicable).
Namanu Map & Facility Descriptions
Please note: Rental opportunities are limited and groups are often booked up to one year in advance. All prices listed assume overnight stays. Please contact us for day use rates, as availability and options change.
We highly recommend you visit Camp Namanu prior to booking a reservation to ensure that our site will meet your group’s needs. We must escort visitors, and want to answer any questions that arise, so please inquire with our staff about the best time to visit.
Please take a moment to fill out our Namanu Rentals Question Form. It is our goal to respond within 2 business days.
You are also welcome to contact our Rental Manager for more rental information at email@example.com.
Camp Fire Columbia is an inclusive organization and does not discriminate based on race, religion, socioeconomic status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any other aspect of diversity.