Camp Namanu – Rates and Policies
Application and Payment Policy
- 40% of total cost of rental is DUE WITH YOUR APPLICATION
- Additional 40% is DUE 90 DAYS PRIOR to your arrival date
- FINAL PAYMENT is DUE 30 DAYS PRIOR to arrival on site
- Cancellations must be received in writing.
- 50% of deposit is forfeited if cancelled 90 days or more prior to rental arrival date
- 100% deposit is forfeited if cancelled within 30 to 90 days of rental arrival date
- Reservations cancelled within 30 days of rental arrival date receive no refund
Damage Deposit- Beginning in 2019 Camp Fire requires a refundable 10% Damage Deposit. Fees charged to your deposit may include but are not limited to:
- Physical damage to facilities, site, property, or grounds
- Failure to adequately clean the site and facilities
- Failure to depart site by scheduled departure time
- Use of uncontracted spaces or buildings
- Theft or misuse of camp property
Camp Fire Columbia is an inclusive organization and does not discriminate based on race, religion, socioeconomic status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression or any other aspect of diversity.