- Medications (other than rescue medications*) are stored, locked, and dispensed under the direct supervision of the Nurse or Health Care Team. We are unable to distribute unmarked medications to the camper.
- Medications will be collected at Check-In. All medications including rescue medications must be turned in and will be carried and administered by our staff.
- All medications must be listed with dosage and time of day given on the Health History form.
- All medications must be in original containers (Rx or OTC) with specific written instructions for use.
- All prescribed medications must have the camper’s name and dosages on the original label.
Bee Sting/Allergic Reactions: If your camper has a known allergy to bee stings, or other severe allergic reactions, the camper must bring an appropriate treatment kit to camp.
History of asthma: If your camper has a history of asthma, you must provide medication for treatment. Even if your camper has not used this medication recently, camp activity (heat, cold water, or dust) can aggravate symptoms and we want to have every tool at our disposal to keep your camper safe.